Welcome at objectiv.de!
For the following texts, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are primarily neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us (Company objectiv GmbH & Co. KG, Waltherstr. 49-51, 51069 Köln-Dellbrück, phone number: 0221/168898-0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached standard cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with our cancellation policies, it is sufficient that you send the notification of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for this reimbursement. We may refuse to reimburse you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You are responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or specification by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly customized to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery; – for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Standard cancellation form
(If you would like to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
objectiv GmbH & Co. KG
Waltherstr. 49-51 49-51
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of a notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.