Welcome at objectiv.de!
§1 Scope of application
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the objectiv.de website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). In order to use the website, it is important that you as a user accept the following terms and conditions.
3. objectiv.de’s scope is the following:
Company website and online shop for room acoustics and furniture
§2 Contact details and legal disclaimer
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
objectiv GmbH & Co. KG
Waltherstr. 49-51 51069 Köln-Dellbrück
General Manager: Pieter Niessen
Register Court: Cologne Local Court
Registration number: HRA 30041
Value added tax (VAT) identification number: DE291284169
§3 Website availability
1. objectiv.de has an online availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions of the availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur due to Acts of God or other causes for which objectiv.de is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. objectiv GmbH & Co. KG advises that:
that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that objectiv GmbH & Co. KG therefore accepts no responsibility for the fact that errors may lead to the temporary shutdown of the website, that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services beyond the control of objectiv GmbH & Co. KG, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling within this range.
§4 Discussion boards
Insofar as objectiv GmbH & Co. KG offers discussion boards temporarily or permanently on its websites, participants in the discussion boards are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors are not permitted to distribute or publish any offensive, possibly derogatory, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene materials or materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
§5 Electronic communication
When you use any of objectiv.de’s services or send emails, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including via email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other objectiv.de services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all approvals, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not, to that extent, require a written form unless mandatory applicable law requires a different form of communication.
§6 Copyright and database rights
1. All content included in or provided through any objectiv.de service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, is the property of objectiv.de or third parties who supply content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
2. The entirety of the content included in or provided by a service of objectiv.de is also the exclusive property of objectiv.de and is protected by German copyright and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of a service from objectiv.de without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize data mining, robots, or any similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or repeatedly) for reutilization of any substantial parts of any objectiv.de service without objectiv.de’s express written consent. Furthermore, you may not, without objectiv.de’s express written consent, create and/or publish your own database that contains substantial parts of a service provided by objectiv.de.
All patents registered for objectiv.de are also applicable to all services and other products of objectiv.de. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§8 Your account
1.Access to some (paid) services on the website requires the creation of an account.
2. Only persons of full legal capacity who are provided with the registration form on the objectiv.de website are permitted to create an account.
3.The user agrees to not provide false information about himself/herself. Furthermore, the user agrees to check his or her details regularly to ensure that they are correct.
4. If you use any objectiv.de service, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to be concerned that a third party has gained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for providing us with accurate and complete information and for notifying us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can view and update some of the information you have provided to us on our website.
5. The user can change his user name and password at any time.
6. You may not use any objectiv.de service in a way that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair objectiv.de’s services or access.
7. Furthermore, you may not use objectiv.de’s services for fraudulent purposes or in connection with any criminal offence, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to withhold services from you on the website and/or close member accounts. This applies in particular to the case that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message via the contact form. The user’s account will be deleted immediately once the user has completed and submitted the form.
§9 Claims arising from intellectual property rights
objectiv.de respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives you reason to fear infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying objectiv.de of infringement.
§ 10 Liability
1.We always strive to ensure that objectiv.de’s services are available without interruptions and that transmissions are free from errors. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to objectiv.de’s services may also occasionally be interrupted or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. objectiv.de shall be liable without limitation insofar as the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by objectiv.de or a legal representative or vicarious agent of objectiv.de.
3. objectiv.de is also liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are those whose breach jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, objectiv.de shall only be liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. objectiv.de shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
4.The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5.Insofar as objectiv.de’s liability is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Links to other websites
1 For links that are not operated by objectiv GmbH & Co. KG and are located on their website, we have no way of controlling the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for the content of these web pages and the consequences of their use by visitors to these. Access to all websites accessible via links is at the user’s own risk. Access to all websites accessible via links is at the user’s own risk. However, we ask you to draw our attention immediately to any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of objectiv GmbH & Co. KG. Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 12 Data protection
1.It may happen that data and information of the visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) about the access are stored on the server. Please note that no personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) will be stored without your consent.
2. Should personal data be collected, we are committed to obtaining the prior consent of the user of the website. We agree not to disclose any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3.We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the internet (e.g. by email) can have security flaws. Accordingly, an error-free and uninterrupted protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
4.The user has the right to obtain information. You have the right at any time to receive complete and free information about the data concerning you.
5.Furthermore, the user has a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
§ 13 Cookies
4.We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterised by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognise your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies, for this purpose a banner is available which you can object to/accept.
6.You can, of course, set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your hard drive or so that cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. For instructions on how to disable and delete cookies, please refer to the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 No waiver
§ 16 Minors
The use of our website is only permitted to persons of full legal capacity. If you are under 16, you may not use objectiv.de. The website provider is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he or she has reached the age of sixteen.
§ 17 Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1.Any differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2.The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 18 Final provisions
1. The contractual language is German.
4.The invalidity of a provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision in accordance with its meaning and purpose, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.